1. I was looking for a bungee cord to hold something in place while the glue dried, but I found three rolls of scotch tape, so I wrapped a present for mailing.
2. Looking for tax receipts, I found some old photos, so I cataloged them in "Picasa."
3. Searched the boys' closets for empty hangers, but found some outgrown shoes and took them to the Thrift Store.
4. Went out to bring in the garbage cans, but stopped in the garage to sort Christmas decorations.
5. Decided to throw out old magazines, but found an issue of the New Yorker I never read, so . . .
6. Needed to go to the bank; since I was out, decided to go to the post office, Wal-Mart and Hobby Lobby. Forgot to go to the bank.
7. Intended to clean the refrigerator, but decided to use up pie crust and apples, to surprise the boys when they got home from school --a wise decision, they will never remember Grandma for her clean refrigerator.
8. Meant to clean the bathroom, but stopped to check my email, googled three things I always wanted to know, and ended up starting this blog.
9. Went downstairs to clean the cat's litter box. Picked out a few tunes on the piano.
10. Started to clean the bathroom and finished it! How did I let that happen?