Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2008

Escape Artists

After I took this picture, I scooped up the vines and heaped them back into the garden bed and in so doing, discovered one of our jumble of vines is an unwelcome intruder -- poison ivy! That explains the mysterious rash on my ankles and hands. I will get some disposable gloves and try to keep it at bay.

Logan and I escaped the heat yesterday at the movies, catching "Journey to the Center of the Earth" -- it was better than I expected: lots of silly chasing, falling, monsters, screaming, etc. in a kind of Indiana Jonesish way. I'll take 60 year-old Harrison Ford any day over Brendan Fraser.

I drive to Saint Louis tomorrow to pick up Ben if Tom and Nichole decide to let him come home. Boy, do I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment