Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Off Again!


Back to school 2008

Three years later

And two years from now Ben will be out of the picture. Logan will have to go his last years alone.

We'll have a busy day today. They left for school a little after seven this morning. After I get home from my early physical therapy appointment, I'll sew band uniforms all day. Logan will go to football practice right after school and get home around 5:30. We'll just have time to squeeze in dinner together (chicken marbella, sweet potato fries, spinach, and green salad) when it will be time to take Ben to band practice. At 9:00, every one will be home and I'll be able to pour a glass of wine to drink while I go over all their syllabi and school supply lists. I love the rhythm of these days (and years)!

No comments:

Post a Comment