Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

God Bless the Class of 2010

I think I are not a grammarian.
I think I am an editor.

  • Why does this have to be one of Logan's favorite shirts?
  • Why did he have to wear it to California and to Lisa's house?
  • Why didn't I edit it sooner, instead of just cringing every time he wore it?
  • How could the school let this slip by?
  • Why wasn't it recalled?
  • What will become of the class of 2010?
  • Why do people think we are a bunch of illiterate hillbillies?
  • Why does it bother me so much?
  • Why am I so snarky?
  • What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it is Logan's favorite shirt because he is NOT in the class of 2010. Obviously his class is much brighter than the 2010 bunch.

    New job for Melody, proof reader for OHS t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete