Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Progress Report


I lifted these pictures from the GLADE FaceBook page, so there's not much I can say about them, except that I have evidence Ben is still there and is participating. He appears to be in the thick of things as I would expect -- this stuff is right up his alley. Side note, I'm so glad he has red hair so he's easy to pick out in group pictures. Soon he will be obvious because of his red beard. He has eschewed shaving (why am I not surprised?), and the beard is beginning to be visible. I really miss him, but I have the feeling he is not a bit homesick. I'm so grateful he has had this opportunity.

I wish I had been able to take a picture of Logan this morning as he headed off for his day of job-shadowing Christian County's prosecuting attorney, Amy Fite (isn't Fite a great name for a prosecuting attorney?). He entered the court house looking so adult and handsome in his dark blue suit. It isn't hard to imagine him as an attorney. I think just as Ben is in his element at GLADE, Logan will find his niche in criminal law.

No comments:

Post a Comment