Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dancing with the Stars

I finished Mallaika's birthday quilt with plenty of time to spare. Her birthday isn't till October 15th when she will be five years old. I sure miss her and can't even imagine what she is like now --it's been a year since I've seen her (and her mom and dad) -- I'm hoping they will come visit before the end of the year.

Mallaika's favorite colors are pink and purple, she loves to dance, and she is all about ballerinas, princesses, and fairies. To appreciate this, you have to understand she is the daughter of parents who had her teething on Legos and playing with toy trains before she had a doll.


Logan hand-dyed the fabric I made this pillowcase from -- I love its aurora-like blending of colors.
Tooth fairy envelopes adorn the hem of the pillow case. She will probably put this to use within the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment