Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

Hen Party

Friend Sharon had a birthday a week ago and I wanted to celebrate with her. Because she's so skilled at attracting interesting people, I asked her to choose four friends to invite for lunch. And she did. I had a great time planning the party and preparing the food and then they all showed up and the fun began. Going around the table from the left: Louise (from church and she went to St Louis with us a couple of weeks ago) Delys (from church) Sharon, the birthday girl, Sue (also from church) is standing between Sharon and me, and Molly, long-time friend of Sharon and fellow book club member.
We just sat around eating and talking, and oh yeah, there was that Proseco, too. I thought it was a great group -- well done, Sharon! And have a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment