- January began with a visit from Tom, Nichole and Mallaika -- a good omen.
- The winter delivered fewer ice storms than previous years.
- The boys traveled to Oregon with Kevin and Rachel to celebrate their great-grandmother's 90th birthday
- In April, my family gathered around me to celebrate my 70th birthday -- I had eight sleepover guests. My house and heart were full to overflowing.
- Least amount of tornado activity since we've lived here -- only one night in the shelter (in January!).
- The boys finished elementary and Junior High School, each according to his grade. They got fabulous grades.
- Ben went to summer school and to band camp.
- Logan went to football camp and got really buff.
- I spent most of the summer driving kids around.
- Both boys went to California to visit Valery, Colleen and all the California relatives.
- Rick gave us a health scare, but is fine, now.
- Kathy and Rick got married.
- Ben started high school, spent nearly every waking moment busy with band activities.
- Logan started Junior High, played football -- never losing a game he played in.
- I visited Tom, Nichole and Mallaika and we spent a weekend on Nantucket Island with Cousin Chris, her husband Lorenzo, and their child, Eleonora, visiting from Florence.
- Colleen and Andy got married and are soooo happy.
- Both boys started the year as sopranos and ended up tenors -- each grew six inches.
- I quilted, and quilted, and quilted, and then I read a book.
Yeh, a couple of icky things happened, but they are in the past for the most part. All in all, it was a wonderful year.
Happy New Year! (And come visit me!)