Search This Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Delicate Balance

Ben has a few OCD quirks. Recently he has taken up balancing things in odd places. He leaves a knife straddling the kitchen sink every time he goes through the kitchen.

Here's another. This banner hangs from an over-the-door wreath hanger. He balanced the wooden dowel the banner hangs from on the tip of the wreath hanger. I'm sure there are others, I have to keep my eyes open.

I just made the banner last week from a kit that has been hanging around the house several years. The year Rachel and Kevin were married, I bought it by mistake thinking it was a kit for a stocking to make for Rachel. At least now I can move it from my unfinished projects storage area to the Christmas stuff. And yes, I bought another kit and made a stocking for Rachel.

1 comment:

  1. I guess we all strive for balance in our lives. Ben's just better at demonstrating the quest!

    ReplyDelete