Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside!



Even though I still love winter, I hate sending Ben and Logan out into the cold. I remember eleven years ago when they moved to Rochester, New York (Ben was just turning five and Logan was three) I worried about those tiny little fingers freezing in the cold winter. So, I sent them several pairs of very warm ski gloves and mittens.
And here they are, all bundled up and safe, helping their mother shovel the walk. Now it is much more difficult to get them to bundle up, although they did wear gloves and hats along with their hoodies today. Winter jackets are for sissies and they haven't worn them for about three years. Hats, gloves, and sometimes long johns are worn when the wind chill falls below zero. They have to be cool, even when it's cold!



No comments:

Post a Comment