Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Party On

Kevin and Rachel came to town yesterday (braving torrential rains). We continued the celebration of my birthday with dinner at home and a show in Branson. Our friend and hairdresser, Holly, sang and danced in the show. She was great! When we came home we enjoyed a birthday strawberry cheesecake prepared by my next door neighbor. She's been baking me a birthday cake for the past several years. Sweet!

This morning, Kevin, Rachel, Ben, Logan, and I went to brunch at Hemingway's in the Bass Pro shop. I had never been inside before and it was every bit as scarey as I'd feared -- stuffed dead animals everywhere. The brunch was pleasant and I meant to get a picture of all of us, but I forgot.

This evening we went out to dinner to celebrate cousin Nick's 15th birthday. I couldn't get any of the older boys to stand still, so could only get a good picture of Adam, who is predictably cute in photos. Then my camera's batteries died.

No comments:

Post a Comment