Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Here's Valery!


Here's Valery riding the range at Colleen's while I was visiting in California last week. Of course, you realize she is sitting still in this photo. I am here to testify that she actually did put Robby's quad in motion and go for a little ride. I wasn't brave enough to try, but Kathy and Valery each gave it a go.
When she wasn't riding, we (Colleen,too) shopped at Raley's and put together a fabulous meal. Valery's friend Scott joined us for dinner. The menu was:

Salmon or chicken breasts topped with peach/avocado chutney
Roasted red potatoes with garlic and rosemary
Roasted asparagus spears
Spaghetti squash with basil, walnuts and tomato.

It was delicious and gorgeous, I wish I had taken a picture.


Meanwhile back at home, time had taken its toll on our formerly gorgeous pumpkins. I guess I won't be making pies from them. Pretty scary.

2 comments:

  1. Val looks like she had fun on that quad. I'm with you though; I never had the courage to ride a Vespa either (except as a passenger). To many crazy Italians to run me over!

    To bad about the pumpkins. You could still scare the kids with them. Hee hee ;)

    ReplyDelete